To the content
To main menu
Application purpose: Pretreatment
- TANET karacho is exceptionally material and environmental friendly, due to the waiving of surfactants, enzymes and optical bleach, which even makes it suitable for cleaning carpets, textile surfaces and upholstered furniture. Respecting the biological cycles, it cares for people’s health and cleaning staff’s safety.
- Meanwhile enhancing the work safety, the extraordinary power of TANET karacho assures outstanding cleaning performance in versatile areas of application with minimal efforts. It easily removes stubborn dirt, grease and grime in low use concentrations saving time and costs.
- Majorly composed of renewable resources, TANET karacho takes on the responsibility for future generations.
- The combination of biodegradable surfactants and hydrogen enables an effective removal of colored stains and contributes to an efficient washing result.
- SOLUS oxydet contains no chlorine, bleaching agents nor optical brighteners which makes it suitable for all types of textiles, including delicate and colored fabrics.
- Mainly composed of renewable sources, SOLUS oxydet takes on the responsibility for future generations.
- Instead of simply masking bad odours, BIOBACT scent effectively breaks down organic substances, such as urine and food residues which are the root cause of foul-smelling environment. The added perfume leaves a nice and pleasant scent in the room.
- Thanks to long-lasting microbial activity, BIOBACT scent even prevents the new build-up of organic dirt on a regular use.
- By the complete abandonment of hazardous ingredients, BIOBACT scent is a material friendly odour eliminator, and therefore versatile in use (e.g. sanitary, old people´s homes, restaurants, hotels, etc.).
- Made of 100% natural microorganisms, BIOBACT scent is safe in use and safe for the environment.
- BIOBACT scent comes in a highly sustainable bottle made of 100% recycled plastic sourced from the „Yellow bag” (post-consumer recyclate).
- Its formula rich in surfactants and its performing enzymes system allows SOLUS multi to easily remove greasy, protein and food stains.
- SOLUS multi contains no bleaching agents, and no optical brighteners which makes it suitable for all types of textiles, including delicate and colored textile.
- Mainly composed of ingredients from renewable sources, SOLUS multi takes on the responsibility for future generations.
- LINAX complete is an ultra-performance floor stripper with the Austrian Ecolabel and is suitable to strip any kind of polymer dispersion, also it is ideal for stripping LONGLIFE complete.
- LINAX complete works extremly powerful also in case of persistent care films or strong over treated floorings and can be used on alkali-sensitive floorings as well.
- No rinsing and neutralizing of the floor necessary, which saves time and natural resources.
- LINAX complete ensures increased safety due to non-skid properties during striping.
- LINAX complete respects biological processes and thus contributes to act responsibly to future generations.
- LINAX stripper is an universal floor stripper with exceptional environmental properties. Respecting the biological cycles, it cares for people’s health and cleaning staff’s safety.
- Meanwhile enhancing the work safety, LINAX stripper is safe on sensitive materials and has a low impact on indoor air quality, which makes the removal of old polymer layers even more user safe.
- This cost-efficient product works ideally in a system with LONGLIFE polish. It effortlessly removes even multilayer LONGLIFE polish polymer coatings.
- By the complete abandonment of hazardous ingredients such as phosphates, EDTA, NTA, perfume and colour, LINAX stripper takes on the responsibility for future generations.